Sunday, April 10, 2011

Year of Jubilee

I always thought the Jews were still keeping the Year of Jubliee.  In my naivety,  I always thought the Jews were doing what they were called to do.  But I learned that the last Year of Jubilee requirement was about 150 years before the last destruction of the First Temple.  Now, this just adds to the understanding of the Ten Tribes being scattered amoung the Gentile Nations.  In these articles  End-of-the-Kingdom-of-Israel and When is the Next Jubilee Year? from a Jewish website http://www.chabad.org/ it gives great insight into what people are starting to wake up to realizing that we need to repent and turn back to Him.  I have come to understand that the Year of Jubilee cannot be celebrated until all the tribes are in the Land of Israel.  So please take the time to read these articles.  It will make you say hmmmm.  This is something I need to study further in my bible.

Written by:  Jana D. Pindell

No comments:

Post a Comment