Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Why the Picture Change?

Why did I change the picture?  The Bible says we are grafted in and I understand that. I have repented of my sins and have returned (hebrew- shub: to turn back) to Him. I am studying the Word to get understanding and be obedient to His Word.  Ezekiel says that we (Joes) and the Jews are to become one again.  The whole house united again. The building again of the Tabernacle of David.  But we aren't there yet. There is still this division, each house is still against the other.  This new picture saddens me. This picture of two trees next to each other, very close but still not one is the best way to describe the two houses. But at the same time this picture gives me hope because even though we are not one we are closer than we have ever been before. 


Blessings Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment