Thursday, December 29, 2011

Torah Is My Life



My eyes were opened a some years ago and learned that I have inherited lies. I sat around for years learning tradtions of men, things that make the Word of YHWH of no effect. When the scales came off, I realized I had listened to men and women who have no idea of what the Word really is or really says. I inherited things that are vain, I was not taught Torah. 
Jer 16:19  O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

After reading this scripture I was wondering, well if I inherited things that were lies, vanity and of no profit then what was good for me, what was not vain and would be life for me?

Deut. 32:46-47 And he said unto them, Set your hearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which ye shall command your children to observe to do, all the words of this Torah. For it is not a vain thing for you; because it is your life: and through this thing ye shall prolong your days in the land, whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.



When I got over the bitterness of that and started keeping Torah, it was sweet as honey in my mouth.  Rev. 10:9-10. 
Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment