Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Truth that the church Doesn't Teach

I came across the best teaching the last week.  It is Jim Staley laying out the Truth of the Bible.  The True plan of Salvation.  There is nothing I can add to it.  It is nine parts about ten minutes each.  Please watch and let the Truth unfold before your eyes and ears.  Because of this Truth not being taught 7/8 of the bible is shut to your understanding (taken from part 9).  That is a scary thing.  That explains to me why for all my life I would gloss over so much scripture while saying that does not partain to me.  What a lie I have been told Jer. 16:19.  Please watch and come to the true understanding of His Plan of Salvation. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/PassionForTruthVideo#p/c/2989D35DDF313C43 

I do want to clarify two things from the videos. Paul is from the tribe of Benjamin (Romans 11:1) and Judah still has the scepter (Gen 49:10).  Shiloh is Yeshua and we have not been gathered unto Him yet, that is in the millenium. 


Written by: Jana D. Pindell

No comments:

Post a Comment