Thursday, February 10, 2011

Crucified Life Ministries

I don't remember how I came upon this website, but it wasn't a coincidence.  If you didn't know there is no word in Hebrew for coincidence.  This website is the only website where I know that I am getting pure Truth.  I have never in all my life of being in the church received such wisdom and understanding.  Every week the Jewish people read a section of the Torah. My family and I sit down every Sabbath and we read the Torah portion.  I bought the Complete Jewish Bible by David H. Stern and in the Torah it is sectioned off by Torah portions for that week.  Real handy.  The folllowing Sunday or 1st day I cannot get on the internet fast enough to see what was written in the commentary about the previous Torah portion.  This website blesses me so much.  I hope it blesses you as much.

http://www.crucifiedlifemin.com/   


Written by Jana D. Pindell

2 comments:

  1. The Complete Jewish bible is a great addition to my Bible reading and understanding. As a Christian I have understood that a lot can get lost in the english translations. This Bible brings a clearer understanding of what exactly is meant in the use of specific words in bible passages. It is a reliable study I highly recommend for the serious Bible student looking for a little something extra.

    ReplyDelete