Thursday, April 26, 2012

"If I Wanted America to Fail"

                    

This reminds me of the scriptures in Ezekiel 20:23-25


I lifted up mine hand unto them also in the wilderness, that I would scatter them among the heathen, and disperse them through the countries; 
 Because they had not executed my judgments, but had despised my statutes, and had polluted my sabbaths, and their eyes were after their fathers' idols.
Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live;
This makes me so sad.  Instead of people repenting of their sins of not keeping Torah they blame the government and at the same time expect government to save them.  Did not our Father always use other kingdoms to chastise His people? 



Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment