Saturday, March 22, 2014

No Abib Barley So Far

I apologize for not having been able to post.  Now that I am in school to learn about nutrition and lifestyle changes I have been super busy.  But back to the barley.   Nehemia Gordon is not able to search this year as he is in China teaching.   As of March 2nd there was no abib barley per Hebrew in Israel.  "It is official- there is no Aviv in Israel this year. I want to write a full report when I get home, but for now I can safely say it is a leap year."~Yoel  So what does this mean?  Add a month, Pesach and Chag HaMatsot in about 45 days.
Photo: This is another field that we checked, we also have an agriculturel expert who joined us and is conferming our finds.
This is another field that we checked, we also have an agricultural expert who joined us and is confirming our finds.

Photo: Re'im junction- not even close
Re'im junction- not even close
Photo: Very early stage barley near Uzah, the seed is in flower stage.
Very early stage barley near Uzah, the seed is in flower stage.

Photo: Road 234 after Urim junction, still flower stage.
Road 234 after Urim junction, still flower stage.
Shalom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment