Friday, May 17, 2013

Connection

Bad is not what happens to us but what comes out of us. We have no control, zip, 0% over the things that come at us. But we do have 100% control over what comes out of us. I believe Yeshua/Jesus once said something along these lines.

Matthew 15:18-19 "But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts..., murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: These are the things which defile a man:"

We have a choice. We can be a person of connection: of love, humility and meekness and walk as he walked. Matthew 11:29b "for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls." Mat 5:8 "Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see Elohim/God."

Or we can choose to walk in the world of estrangement: to criticize, be angry, speaking lashon hara or judge negatively. Mat 12:35 "A good man out of the good treasure of the heart brings forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things."

I choose connection! To walk as He walked and forgive, let it go and move on and take the higher road of Love. Being a Light. Because light dispels darkness. I choose to do what I can do to make it better. To be a giver and a forgiver. Everything comes from God! There is none Higher! He allowed it and will I worship Him and walk in Love or worship another and walk in darkness? Who's child will I be? I want to be His child.  
 
 
 Shalom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment