Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Time Being So Short







With time being so short and all that we are watching I get concerned.   Concerned for those loved ones and friends that have no idea what is about to come upon this earth.   Sometimes I feel like I am in one of those bad movies.  Remember the movie where people's eyes were open but couldn't see and ears were open but couldn't hear and they were headed towards something so bad for them and the friend couldn't get them to hear what they had to say?  No matter what the person does the blinded person just keeps walking toward the evil thing.  That is how I feel at this moment.  Everyone just continues on like life is just gonna go on as usual.  While I just keep studying and watching and shaking my head.  Oh, how I wish they would wake up.  A couple of months ago I visited my neighbor to drop off some homemade croissants and while visiting my neighbor asked what we were doing while the kids were off from school. As you can guess it was during a certain holiday.  I explained that not much considering we don't celebrate christmas.  He said he knew, but was just curious and he was just shaking his head at me.  I could see it in his eyes.  That "oh no they have left the faith".   While I am just shaking my head on the inside hoping they would wake up.  Oh, Abba hear my prayer and open their eyes before it is too late.  Amein. 


Shalom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment