Thursday, January 17, 2013

Elijah Has Come!

Elijah's message is the same today as it was when he first walked the earth.  Repent and turn back to Torah.  In Malachi 4:4-6 "Remember ye the law(torah) of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments. Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the YHWH: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse. "  The great and dreadful day of YHWH is almost upon us.  It is tribulation and it is almost here.  Just like when Yeshua came the first time John the Immerser came in the spirit of Elijah saying "Repent".  Repent means teshuva.  It means to turn back to something that was walked away from.  What was turned away from?  His commandments, His Torah, His Covenant.  I know people who walked away from Christianity and have been keeping Torah for 20 plus years now.  My parents when I was probably 12 or so started seeing that Christmas, Easter, Halloween was wrong.  That has been 20 plus years now.  But unfortunately, they never fully walked away and searched/studied the scripture for His Truth.  But my husband and I were shown His Truth and have walked away from it all and repented.  We keep His Feasts, His Sabbath, eat clean foods only just like Yeshua did.  We want to walk as He did.  Elijah has come and is turning the Hearts of the Fathers (Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob) to the children and our hearts to the Fathers.  Abraham, Isaac and Jacob all kept Torah.  Repent for the Kingdom is truly at hand. 

Shalom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment