Monday, December 10, 2012

Judaism Is In the Bible


It is not what you think though.  I keep hearing people say that Judaism is never mentioned in the Bible.  But that is incorrect. 

"For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion (G2454), how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:  And profited in the Jews' religion (G2454) above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers." (Gal 1:13-14)  Emphasis mine. 

Jews Religion G2454

Ἰουδαΐσμός
Ioudaismos
 
ee-oo-dah-is-mos'
 
From

G2450; "judaism", that is, the Jewish faith and usages: - Jews’ religion.


 The verse goes on to explain that he was exceedingly zealous of the tradtions of the fathers, Jews religion, Judaism.

Shalom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment