Saturday, September 29, 2012

Torah Pearls of the HafTorah

My husband and I have really just started to listen to Torah Pearls every week on Truth2u.org.  I have known about them for sometime but being a wife and a mom and trying to unlearn,  then learn and play catch up takes up alot of my time.  We really enjoy listening to Jono, Keith and Nehemia as they read through the Torah Portions for each week.   I love it.  It is true Torah Pearls. As they read along you get the understanding from a Jewish man (Nehemia Gordon) and two Torah, Hebrew Roots believers (Keith Johnson and Jono Vandor) or whatever we like to call ourselves.  And even though they are coming to a close as they have been doing it for a year they have now decided to to the HafTorah.  Woo Hoo!  Oh, but good news the Torah pearls from the past year are all on the website so you can go and listen to them anytime.  I am so excited about this. Thank you YHWH. What wonderful understanding our Father is giving us. 

 
 
 



Shalom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment