Saturday, August 27, 2011

Rain

I have heard people call the Torah rain.  But I have never found in the bible where it says that, until today.  As I sit here watching rain come down outside.  We are expecting hurricane Irene later tonight to pass by.  Funny day to come across this scripture.  The Torah is defined as Instruction.  As in His instruction for we are to live.  Just like parents have instructions for their children who live in their house.  If they want to live in the parents house they have to abide by the Father's Instructions. So I came across Deut. 32:2  "My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:"  When you look up the word doctrine:

H3948

לקח
leqach
leh'-kakh
From
H3947; properly something received, that is, (mentally) instruction (whether on the part of the teacher or hearer); also (in an active and sinister sense) inveiglement: - doctrine, learning, fair speech.

His Torah, His instruction is the Rain. 


No comments:

Post a Comment